Oppo A9 CPH1941 Flash File:
Steps to Unlock Oppo A9 CPH1941 using SP Flash Tool:
- Open Driver folder and install libusb driver.
- Open MCT folder & run MCT tool. Click on Bypass then switch off phone. Hold both Volume keys & connect phone to USB. It will disable the Protection and will Display Protection Disabled in MCT tool interface.
- Now, run SP Flash tool & select DA file from the DA folder within the Oppo A9 CPH1941 main folder.
- Select Oppo A9 CPH1941 Flash File.
- Switch to Format tab in SP Flash tool & select Manual Format Flash.
- Open Scatter file of Oppo A9 CPH1941 and search for userdata. Then, copy Physical Start address and paste in Begin Address under SP Flash tool.
- Then from scatter file, copy Partition size & paste it in Format Length under SP Flash tool.
- Select Option, and choose Connection under it. Make sure to match COM Port as shown in device manager to the Com Port under Connection and select Baud Rate of 921600.
- Click on Start within SP flash tool to reset the pattern.
- Switch on Device as the process will reset the password within phone.