Samsung Galaxy S7262 Hard Reset:
HARD RESET STEPS:
1. Switch off the mobile.
2. Now Press the power button for 1 sec and then press and hold home & volume up button together.
3. When the Samsung logo appears then release the power button after a sec but press and hold the home and volume up
4.After the android logo appears release the home and volume up Key.
5. You will be redirected to recovery menu
6. Here select wipe data / factory reset
7. Then Delete all user data
8. Select Reboot now through power key.
9. Now the mobile has been reset from password.