Download Samsung SM-J730GM Touch Not Working Flash File:
- Binary 6 Touch File Solution: Download
How to flash Binary 6 Flash File:
- Use OTG mouse to unlock oem.
- Switch to download mode and make sure everything is aligned same as in the text “oem=off,frp=:off & kg status=checking.“
- flash the binary file in odin under AP.
- Switch to recovery mode TWRP show.
- format (type yes) then factory reset the device.
- reboot to system (don’t install twrp)
- Again oem unlock then reboot.
If after FRP or Updating SM-J730GM touch fails to respond, then flashing with File listed at RepairMyMobile will solve the touch issue.
After Flash with this file, you had to Hard reset the phone.
When Phone get on, touch will start to respond but Volte would be missing.
To enable Volte in SM-J730GM Flash this file using odin. It will enable Volte features.
How to Flash Samsung SM-J730GM:
Make sure your device is atleast 30 percent charged to perform flashing.
• Switch off the mobile
• Press the Power + volume down + home button
• Android symbol will appear, now press volume up to enter into the download mode
• Now open the Odin flash tool and follow the steps as shown in the video
• Select Samsung SM-J730GM
• Select the Odin tool and open it
• Click AP or PDA then select AP File
• After selection mobile will get detected automatically
• Now click start on system & installation is in process
• After installation mobile switch ON of its own.