If your Samsung SM-J730G phone has copy touch and running on Binary 6 U6 then it will not respond if you have flashed or made FRP.
Binary 6 Touch File: Download
- Use OTG mouse to unlock oem.
- Switch to download mode and make sure everything is aligned same as in the text “oem=off,frp=:off & kg status=checking.“
- flash the binary file in odin under AP.
- Switch to recovery mode TWRP show.
- format (type yes) then factory reset the device.
- reboot to system (don’t install twrp)
- Again oem unlock then reboot.