If you own a Samsung SM-J210F and had replaced its touch or digitizer with Duplicate Folder then flashing with the latest flash file for SM-J210F will create an issue.
Touch will not respond. To bring the touch again back to life it has to be flashed with Old Updates.
Samsung SM-J210F After Flash Touch, not Working Flash File:
How to Flash Samsung SM-J210F:
Make sure your device is atleast 30 percent charged to perform flashing.
• Switch off the mobile
• Press the Power + volume down + home button
• Android symbol will appear, now press volume up to enter into the download mode
• Now open the Odin flash tool and follow the steps as shown in the video
• Select Samsung SM-J210F.
• Select the Odin tool and open it
• Click AP or PDA then select AP File
• After selection mobile will get detected automatically
• Now click start on system & installation is in process
• After installation mobile switch ON of its own.