Download Samsung SM-G615F Touch not Working After Update, the issue with the phone is the Copy Folder which has been used to replace the original broken folder:
This File works only on SM-G615F devices with Binary 2.
How to Flash Samsung SM-G615F:
Make sure your device is atleast 30 percent charged to perform flashing.
• Switch off the mobile
• Press the Power + volume down + home button
• Android symbol will appear, now press volume up to enter into the download mode
• Now open the Odin flash tool and follow the steps as shown in the video
• Select Samsung SM-G615F
• Select the Odin tool and open it
• Select BL file
• Click AP or PDA then select AP File
• Click CP and select Modem File.
• Click CSC and select CSC File.
• After selection mobile will get detected automatically
• Now click start on system & installation is in process
• After installation mobile switch ON of its own.
After Flashing, Open Recovery & Wipe Data/Clear cache.